Synchro 4D Pro Fundamentals Training Course
SYNCHRO 4D Pro Fundamentals Training
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for individuals who wish to learn about the core features and tools of SYNCHRO 4D Pro for project management and advanced work simulation through 4D BIM.
What will you learn?
You will be taken through the basics and functionality of SYNCHRO 4D Pro. By the end of the course, you will be able to import a model and programme of works, fully link the model to the schedule using colour coded work simulation and growth profiles, review the construction sequence and create an animation video for presentation purposes.
Length: Two days
Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Where: Online or in-person
Pre-requisites: Delegates are expected be familiar with Microsoft Project Standard/Professional (Versions 2013, 2016 or 2019), understand project management concepts and have basic Windows operating system skills.
Main topics include:
- Synchro Interface and Navigation
- Tools, customisation, arrangement, navigation
- 3D and schedule interoperability
- Importing and Managing 3D Geometry and Model Data
- 3D Tree
- 3D User Fields
- 3D filters/selection sets
- Importing and Managing Schedules
- Automatic rescheduling/scheduling settings
- Task User Fields
- Activity Codes
- Task filters
- Introduction to 4D
- Creating Resource Appearance Profiles/preparing a simulation
- Methods for assigning Resources to Tasks with Resource Appearance Profiles
- 3D Subdivision, 3D review, Resource Data, creating a workspace – optional
- Synchronisation with the Updated Model/Schedule
- Baseline creation
- Advanced Tools (optional) – automatching, resource status & detailed work plan
- Importing Equipment Models and assigning to Tasks
- Equipment movement method
- Logistics/Advanced (Optional) – equipment movement methods
Nov – 23rd & 24th
Jan – 17th & 18th
Feb – 12th & 13th
Mar – 19th & 20th
Apr – 22nd & 23rd
May – 27th & 28th
Jun – 19th & 20th
Jul – 22nd & 23rd
Aug – 12th & 13th
Sep – 23rd & 24th
Oct – 22nd & 23rd
Nov – 19th & 20th
Dec – 10th & 11th
Want to learn more?
If you wish to learn more about this course or if you can’t see what you need on our website, please contact us using this form or call us on +44 (0) 207 436 9004. We look forward to talking to you.