Civil Design Software for Road and Rail Networks
CADVENTURE PROVIDES A RANGE OF ROAD AND RAIL SOLUTIONS TO MEET THE NEEDS OF SMALL TO LARGE CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS AND CONTRACTORS.
Use the most comprehensive 3D modelling, design, and analysis applications for your road and rail projects. Bentley solutions address the entire project lifecycle, spanning planning, design, analysis, maintenance, and operation of roads, track, bridges, tunnels, drainage systems, and assets.
OpenRoads enables the project delivery of road networks through construction-driven engineering and delivers all the information needed to support operational workflows. OpenRoads applications help redefine best practices for design and construction deliverables supporting the exchange of information throughout the project delivery lifecycle, to all participants of the project delivery team.
- OpenRoads ConceptStation is an innovative, new application to enable rapid and iterative conceptual and preliminary design, leveraging contextual information obtained through point clouds, reality meshes, GIS, and other sources.
- OpenRoads Designer is a comprehensive and fully functioned detailed design application for surveying, drainage, subsurface utilities, and roadway design that supersedes all capabilities previously delivered through InRoads, GEOPAK, MX, and PowerCivil.
- OpenRoads Navigator enables 3D design visualization and design review and progresses approvals and issues resolution, at the office, in the field, or at the site.
Find out more about Bentley OpenRoads HERE.
Bentley provides comprehensive track, station, yard, and overhead line electrification design to support all stages of rail design, from concept through construction, maintenance, and operations. OpenRail continues to expand on our deep experience in rail design. We offer applications that help redefine best practices for planning, design, and construction deliverables to drive the exchange of information throughout the project delivery lifecycle and across all team participants.
- OpenRail ConceptStation offers rail, electrification, tunnel, and bridge design capabilities, helping rail engineers and designers rapidly determine optimal conceptual designs with real-world data and cost analysis.
- OpenRail Designer provides comprehensive and detailed modelling of rail metro, light rail, commuter rail, or high-speed rail design.
Find out more about Bentley OpenRail HERE.
Cadventure can help you define the tools required to support your business requirements. With extensive domain experience of the AEC sector, Cadventure consultancy and training services will further empower you to make more informed decisions.
To complement your building design solution for extended presentation, Cadventure offers an affordable and professional 3D Printing Bureau service. Cadventure can also provide 3D printers from 3DS for those who need their own in house capability.