ProJet DLP 1200
Low Cost, Professional Grade Desktop 3D Printer
The ProJet 1200 brings SLA accuracy to your desk in an affordable all-in-one package. Easily print micro-fine detail metal casting patterns, dental wax-ups and plastic parts in short cycle times.
- Extremely finely detailed small metal casting patterns
- Castable and pressable dental wax-ups, ideal for copings, pressed ceramics, bridges and veneers
- Micro-parts for concept modelling
- Micro-parts for validation prototyping
- Micro-SLA technology
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 43 x 27 x 150 mm
- VisiJet FTX Green and FTX Cast materials cleanly burn out for ash-free castings
- VisiJet FTX Clear is a transparent material perfect for prototypes
- VisiJet FTX Gray shows off every detail and is ready for painting
- VisiJet FTX Gold and FTX Silver provide metallic appearance
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Ease-of-use and reliability with this all-in-one desktop 3D printing solution
- Micro-SLA part quality delivering exceptional part resolution and surface finish
- High fidelity parts for perfect fit every time
- Get parts faster in your hands with high vertical print speed
- Integrated material cartridges to ensure consistent high quality parts
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Amazing Micro-SLA part quality for the price
Delivering legendary SLA accuracy in an affordable package, the ProJet 1200 hits the sweet spot of resolution and surface finish. With 30 micron layers and 56 micron resolution, it consistently delivers crisp details on small features, including feathered edges and crisp grooves that are commonly found on tooth anatomy or jewellery micro pave settings, that meet or exceed printers costing over six times as much. The capital outlay of this affordable printer is so small the depreciation cost per part is negligible, allowing redundant systems.
With easy-install cartridges from your choice of VisiJet® FTX material, powerful and simple 3D Sprint™ print client software, factory calibrated and self-contained curing station for trouble-free operation, the ProJet 1200 is a convenient all-in-one desktop 3D printer for safe operation in virtually any setting, from the dental lab or jewellery bench, to the designer’s and engineer’s desk.
Accelerate your workflow with fast cycle times
Print remarkable high-quality parts in minutes instead of hours. Fast print times allow you to keep up with the production rate of dental technicians and jewellers assembling components. Print most jewellery pieces in less than two hours and 10 dental wax-ups in less than an hour.