Cadventure (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.cadventure.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the data controller is Elaine Lewis of Cadventure Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in and submitting forms on our sites www.cadventure.co.uk, www.3dprinting-uk.com, spaceclaim-uk.com, 3dshop.cadventure.co.uk, shopvectorworks.cadventure.co.uk (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register, subscribe to a service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion, survey or chat, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- meeting legal or other regulatory obligations imposed on us arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, quotes, products and/or services and responding to enquiries;
- processing applications for employment;
- business development, including sending you information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, as well as product update information, product promotions, and details of events;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- auditing usage of our websites
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be used in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will hold this data for as long as you are customer of Cadventure Ltd, and for a period of time should you no longer be a customer of Cadventure for administrative purposes.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights /Right to be forgotten
You have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you, and amend any information. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request is free by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be sent to email@example.com