Do you want to explore Bluebeam Revu?
First session: 21 July 2021, 11am – 12 noon
Join us for our regular Bluebeam Revu explorer online sessions. See below upcoming dates, and register your place.
Whether you are an existing Revu user looking for tips and tricks, or new to Bluebeam, our regular online sessions will help you quickly get up to speed on key features and workflows. and industry-specific topics.
Topics covered includes:
- Overview of the software interface and customised profiles
- File upload and management
- Explanation of PDF Markup Tools and Tool Chests usage
- Introduce Markup lists – to track issues and assign to individuals or companies to resolve
- Overview of measurements and how they can help with estimating and take-offs
- Overlaying documents and comparing multiple revisions of drawings
- How to use Bluebeam Studio Projects and Studio Sessions to aid in project collaboration
- Q&As session
- Register your place now, and please feel free to forward details to any colleague who may wish to attend