Bentley Structural Applications
Easily produce high quality and economical designs for all your structural projects using various concrete, steel, and joist building materials. Design, analyse, and create documentation with ease for your building projects, saving time and money. Maximise your software investment with one fully integrated application suite offering complete building analysis, design, and drafting for both steel and concrete structures. Increase your productivity by eliminating tedious and time consuming tasks with RAM’s practical applications. Design anything from individual components to large-scale buildings and foundations.
3D Structural Analysis and Design Software
Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure faster than ever before using the new STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition. Simplify your BIM workflow by using a physical model in STAAD.Pro that is automatically converted into the analytical model for your structural analysis. Share synchronized models with confidence for multi-discipline team collaboration and, most importantly, deliver safe, cost-effective designs.
Because every firm has different needs, there are three flexible STAAD.Pro options:
- STAAD.Pro – The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
- STAAD.Pro Advanced – Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
- Structural Enterprise – The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license
Confidently design steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures anywhere in the world using over 90 included international design codes, regardless of which STAAD option you choose.
- Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow.
- Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile applications like AECOsim Building Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit, and Tekla.
- Optimize concrete and steel BIM workflows with the full integration of physical members and surfaces.
- Run many design alternatives in parallel with STAAD’s cloud services and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side comparisons.
- Design for high-seismic regions or everyday conditions, using Finite Element analysis.
- View and edit models of any size from mobile devices.
To find out more about STAAD.Pro, call 020 7436 9004 and ask to speak to a member of the of Digital Build team or email us.
RAM Structural System
Structural Design Software for Buildings
Tackle projects with confidence and efficiently produce high quality and economical designs, using various concrete, steel, and joist building materials; all in compliance with your local building codes. Quickly design, analyze, and create documentation for your building projects, saving time and money. Design anything from individual components to large-scale building and foundations. Increase your productivity by eliminating tedious and time consuming tasks with RAM’s practical applications. RAM maximizes your software investment with one fully integrated application suite offering complete building analysis, design, and drafting for both steel and concrete structures. Easily share your structural data with applications such as Revit, Tekla, and Bentley’s AECOsim Building Designer through Integrated Structural Modeling (ISM) workflows.
Four workhorse design modules are bundled into RAM Structural System:
- RAM Steel: Model and design your entire structure
- RAM Concrete: Obtain reinforcement quantities for both gravity and lateral frames
- RAM Frame: Analyse your frames and walls, including compliance with wind and seismic requirements
- RAM Foundation: Design, evaluate, and analyse your spread, continuous, and pile cap foundations.
To find out more about RAM , call 020 7436 9004 and ask to speak to a member of the of Digital Build team or email us.
Steel and Concrete Design Software
Efficiently create accurate 3D models for structural steel, metal work, and reinforced concrete structures. ProStructures lets you create design drawings, fabrication details, and schedules that automatically update whenever you change the 3D model. Complete projects quicker thanks to customizable user standards and the open working environment. Comprehensive software built by experienced design engineers,ProStructures, which includesProSteelandProConcrete, can help increase your productivity and profitability.
- Automatically create accurate documentation and details.
- Easily produce detailing such as stairs, handrails, ladders, and circular stairs.
- Automatically receive 2D drawings from your 3D model, including bills of materials, NC data, and PPS data.
- Eliminate duplication of effort through integration with Bentley products as well as third-party products.