OpenBuildings Designer with SELECT
MULTI-DISCIPLINE BUILDING DESIGN SOFTWARE
With OpenBuildings Designer (previously known as AECOsim Building Designer), you can design, analyse, document, and visualise buildings of any size, form, and complexity.
OpenBuildings Designer provides building information modelling (BIM) advancements so you can deliver buildings faster and with greater confidence – confidence in your design, workflow, capabilities, and deliverables.
- Multi-discipline: Increase collaboration among architects, mechanical, electrical, and structural engineers with a shared set of tools and workflows
- Interoperability: Integrate information you have from multiple formats and easily work on projects of any size
- Information-rich deliverables: Clearly communicate your design intent with reliable deliverables that you can easily customise
- Unrestrictive design environment: Model anything with total freedom from buildings with simple to highly complex geometry and designs
- Building performance: Simulate buildings and predict real-world performance of the asset quickly and with precision to explore various options for iterative refinement