Cadventure prides itself in its excellence of service, and seeks excellence from all its employees.
High calibre candidates are encouraged to contact us. Technical skills must be matched by strong interpersonal skills.
We are not currently offering internships, work experience or summer placements.
We are unable to respond to recruitment agencies.
Sales Administration / Bookkeeper based in our Cotswold Airport – Kemble Head office.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this central role, is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an Administration and Accounts background looking to secure a long-term role with plenty of variety. Knowledge of QuickBooks is particularly valued.
The ideal person will:
- Have experience with working in Accounts with Cloud based packages e.g. QuickBooks
- Have very good IT skills, using Windows, Word, Excel and the Internet
- Be a quick and efficient administrator with good interpersonal skills
- Want to be part of a team in which your skills are appreciated
- Pay excellent attention to detail
- Thrive on the variety of administration as well as finance tasks that this job entails
Flexible (potentially) part-time hours to suit
Salary £20k to 24k according to experience – pro-rata
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Recruitment Agencies – direct applications only