Learn about latest version
Advancing Reality Modelling
The latest version of ContextCapture CONNECT Edition – Update 5 offers the following new advancements:
- Leverage new 3SM reality mesh format directly inside real-time visualization product LumenRT CONNECT edition at full resolution. This same format will soon enhance your engineering workflows in the upcoming CONNECT edition releases of OpenRoads ConceptStation, MicroStation, Descartes and more.
- Use static, aerial, indoor and mobile scan data (LAS or E57 files with trajectory files) for 3D reconstruction. You can use laser scanner data on its own or combine it with photos for optimal 3D textured reality meshes.
- Increase photo input project size to 300 GPIX.
- Touch-up workflow and reconstruction directly inside Bentley products using the new production Bentley DGN format.
- Receive personalized support and learning recommendations with Bentley CONNECT Advisor.
- Handle and display reality meshes of large scenes faster with the new unique mesh export.
- And a whole array of improvements on performance and quality.
In our next update, take advantage of ContextCapture Editor included with ContextCapture and ContextCapture Center at no extra cost. It features automatic ground extraction (DTM), feature extraction, generation of orthophotos, 3D PDF creation, point cloud processing, dynamic cross sections and much more.
ContextCapture is a comprehensive, scalable, and interoperable reality modeling application for producing 3D engineering-ready reality meshes for consumption in any visualization, engineering, or GIS workflows.
To find out more about ContextCapture or any other Bentley product, call 0207 436 9004 and ask to speak to a member of the Digital Build team or email us.
Watch the ContextCapture Introduction video:
See ‘Creating a 3D Reality Mesh of the 2017 Goodwood Hillclimb’ video: