STRUCTURAL DAY: Best Practice Steel and Concrete Design-Analysis-Detail-Construction workflows
With the construction industry striving for construction efficiency. The structural discipline, whether it be in steel or concrete, currently use tools that do not fully support data sharing between the design-analysis-fabrication processes.
Bentley Systems world leading and best practise structural solutions, enable clients to achieve design optimisation and fabrication ready deliverables. Through Integrated Structural Management (ISM), Bentley’s product neutral platform for Structural interoperability, seamless workflows and elimination of data transfer errors are achieved.
Why should you attend: This must not miss seminar and workshop format presents an excellent forum to see first-hand how Bentley Structural solutions can optimise design, eliminate error and manage design to fabrication workflows and change cycles. The format of the day is to enable delegates to gain greater understanding of workflows through the structural supply chain, while gaining a practical insight to best practise solutions at each stage. The day will be supported by Bentley Industry and Structural specialists, who will be available to show and discuss how real practical value can be achieved. A special promotion will be available to those who register.
Who should attend: Architects, Engineering Managers, Structural Consultants, Structural Engineers and Structural Detailers.
Structural Day Agenda:
Business and Product Overview: 9.40am-11.00am
- Deriving business and project value for structural deliverables
- Introduction to ISM
- Introduction to Bentley Structural products
- End-to-end workflow demonstration of Bentley Structural products
Structural Design Workshop: 11.15am-12.30pm
- ISM recap
- AECOsim Structural: feature-benefits
- AECOsim Structural demo to Analysis, including an introduction to imodel
Structural Analysis Workshop: 13.00-14.45
- ISM recap
- RAM for Building Analysis: feature-benefits
- RAM demo: analysis to design; analysis to detailing
- RAM Q&A
- STAAD.pro for Engineering Analysis: feature-benefits
- STAAD.pro demo: analysis to design; analysis to detailing
- STAAD.pro Q&A
Structural Detailing and Fabrication Workshop: 15.00-16.45
- ISM recap
- ProStructures for Building Detailing and Fabrication: feature-benefits
- Structural detailing (ProSteel) demo: analysis to detailing; design to detailing
- ProSteel Q&A
- Concrete and Rebar detailing (ProConcrete): feature-benefits
- ProConcrete demo: analysis to detailing; design to detailing
- ProConcrete Q&A
16.45 Summary and Q&A