Introducing ANSYS SpaceClaim 2015
November 27th, 2014
The Best Just Got Even Better
Customers with active maintenance will be able to download the 2015 edition of SpaceClaim via their MySpaceClaim account starting today! Click on the download link in your license delivery email (it automatically directs you to the latest version), or the SpaceClaim application update popup.
With the 2015 release, SpaceClaim are continuing their mission to revolutionise product development and manufacturing workflows by enabling engineers to work faster.
You’ll see enhancements including: expansive editing and management of faceted models, improved tool-path functionality for the machinist and more complex geometry creation upgrades for anyone looking to edit or create 3-D models.
Additional improvements include:
- Imprint and wrap tools for advanced control and automated setup of models for simulation
- New geometry error detection and clean-up tools
- Improved integration with ANSYS Workbench™
- More tools for repairing models and analysing print success
- Direct editing of meshes with SpaceClaim’s intuitive Pull and Move tools, makes it easier to get models ready for print faster than before
SpaceClaim have also provided a variety of other improvements to concept design, manufacturing preparation, detailing and interoperability. As a result, you’ll make more efficient use of your time, engineering talent and materials while creating better product designs.
For more details: