Cadventure prides itself in its excellence of service, and seeks excellence from all its employees.
High calibre candidates are encouraged to contact us. Technical skills must be matched by strong interpersonal skills.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Due to a period of recent expansion, Cadventure is recruiting for an experienced Finance, HR and Office Manager.
This key role in the business will offer real variety. Reporting into the Finance Director you will responsible for the day to day finance activities, HR and office management.
- Bank reconciliation, day to day book-keeping and credit control
- Support the Sales Manager with forecasting figures
- Assist the Finance Director in report preparation for Finance meetings
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Contract renewals
- Keep abreast of current HR legislation and changes to regulations. Provide Management briefing on relevant HR key changes as they arise
- Maintain GDPR compliance
- Prepare, manage and review all HR documentation and policies
- Manage staff appraisals and performance reviews
- Responsible for Kemble office maintenance and housekeeping
- Liaise with London office to ensure consistency of presentation and facilities
- Manage office security, fire assessment, equipment and evacuation procedure, PAT testing requirements and other legal requirements for London and Kemble offices
- Prepare, manage and review Health and Safety policies and procedures for Kemble and London offices
Due to continued growth, expansion and commitment to excellent customer service, we are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team in our central London office, WC1.
Focussed on Bentley software, this exciting opportunity will see the Sales Consultant being responsible for meeting their personal sales target and maximising the margin achieved on their client sales.
Responsible for new business selling into new and existing clients in the AEC market, the position holder will:
- Drive lead generation growth in line with business strategies and targets
- Close profitable business within assigned accounts and product lines through cold calling, client meetings and sales presentations both face to face and online.
- Effectively forecast sales for both monthly and quarterly periods, reporting on new opportunities, pipeline growth, business closed, won or lost.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and other sales promotion activities and evaluate their effectiveness
Enthusiastic, driven, and a self-starter, the successful candidate will have proven B2B sales experience, ideally within an IT environment.
With experience in a similar role, we are looking for someone who is now looking to develop their career in sales.
Although not essential, the successful candidate will ideally be degree educated in an Architectural or Construction discipline, and will have a technical background, and sound knowledge of IT.
For the right candidate who proves themselves capable, there is the potential that this position could progress to a field sales role in time.
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an enthusiastic, bright and bubbly individual who would like to embark upon or continue their career within B2B Sales.
Joining our sales team in the Kemble office, you will work closely with your colleagues to undertake sales and lead generation activities to grow the business. As the successful Sales Consultant you will be responsible for making outbound calls and answering the phone to generate client leads, increase the number of customers, answer client queries and prepare sales documentation.
A great portion of your time will be spent on communicating and handling customer information.
We are not currently offering internships, work experience or summer placements.
We are unable to respond to recruitment agencies.