ProJet MJP 5600
Large format, multi-material composite parts in a single build
Delivering broad mechanical performances diversity, the ProJet MJP 5600 multi-material composites printer generates stunningly realistic, functional, large and small prototypes and patterns for a variety of applications, including over-molded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, jigs and fixtures, dies and more.
Validation prototyping -Individual components and multi-materials assemblies for design testing and verification, incl. snap-fit and prototype part count reduction
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow or internal structures visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
Rapid tooling -Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTV molding
Dies for forming applications
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 518 x 381 x 300 mm
- 5 base materials: rigid white, black or clear, elastomeric black or natural
- Plus more than 100 composite combinations
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the ProJet Finisher XL (optional)
- Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
- High fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
•High performance multi-materials composites capability for a wide range of applications
•Designed for your work environment
•Low total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Dozens of material choices
This ingenious printer and material solution simultaneously prints and blends flexible and rigid photopolymers, layer-by-layer at the voxel level, in one part and in a single build, to achieve superior mechanical properties. The VisiJet family of rigid plastic, elastomeric and composite materials is engineered for performance with varying degrees of flexibility, material transparency and differentiated shades in one part.
Exceptionally high throughput
The ProJet MJP 5600 delivers ready-to-use parts at high speed – up to 2x faster print speed than similar class printer for full build, and up to 4x faster automated post-processing of multiple parts than with other cleaning methods. With a high capacity, over 50% larger build volume than class-like solution, you can print larger parts, up to half a meter long, or more parts in a single build.
Superior part quality
Get greater geometric freedom and part functionality with true-to-CAD parts accuracy, superior surface finish, sharp edges and fine details that survive through hands-free post-processing, while efficiently completely removing supports from the tightest spaces.