ProJet MJP 3600 Dental
High Productivity Dental CAD/CAM 3D Printer
Engineered specifically for dental lab use and applications versatility, the ProJet® MJP 3600 Dental printer quickly and consistently prints accurate castable and pressable wax-ups for the production of prosthetic devices. It manufactures precision working models in a stone-like material, and produces drill guides or orthodontic thermoforming models in durable plastic material. It works with any open STL-compatible intraoral, plaster or impression scanner.
- Wax-ups for the production of prosthetic devices
- Working models
- Orthodontic thermoforming models
- Drill guides
- MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 298 x 185 x 203 mm
- Choose from three specially engineered dental materials
- VisiJet® M3 Dentcast: Wax-up castable material
- VisiJet M3 PearlStone: Solid stone appearance
- VisiJet M3 Stoneplast: Translucent or stone finish, USP Class VI capable
- Choose from three printing modes depending on your dental application needs
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy hand-free post-processing with the ProJet Finisher (optional)
- Get more parts faster to keep up with your digital dentistry production workflow
- High fidelity dental parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- High performance dental specialty materials
- Designed for your dental lab environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
High throughput digital dentistry
The ProJet MJP 3600 Dental is designed for 24/7 use, allowing laboratories to boast same-day cycle times, reduced lead times and diminished costs for the broadest range of applications with a single printer. The height of productivity, this printer can produce hundreds of units per cycle and up to 24 quad cases in a single build, delivering a 50% increase in throughput with no additional labor.
Exceptional quality dental parts
The ProJet MJP 3600 Dental’s precision, detail resolution and design freedom reduces the need for remakes. Printing unique feathered edges and crisp grooves that are commonly found on tooth anatomy, with verified accuracy and consistency for dental applications, ensures you can get the perfect fit every time.
With uniformly thin walls, users enjoy up to 20% savings on alloy consumption and 50% savings on framework finishing time with extremely smooth surface finish. Labor costs are further optimized with MultiJet Printing;s ease-of-use and automated process—from file to finished part. The largely unattended batch post-processing of MJP parts is as easy as melting wax away from even the tightest spaces, preserving the finest details and surface quality.
Dental specialty materials
With a choice of materials that fit into existing production workflows, including a USP Class VI-capable material for biocompatible applications, you can make accepted production methods faster, easier and more effective.