Cadventure introduce BIM Essentials program, a unique opportunity to be BIM ready for the 2016 deadline.
Be 2016 BIM Ready.
In a recent NBS survey, among the top three reasons impeding the roll out of BIM were cost, lack of good advice and training.
With the BIM Essentials package from Cadventure, our solution provides industry leading software, training and help to get your first projects up and running.
What is included:
1. AECOsim Building Designer – Bentley’s multi-disciplinary software solution for BIM.
2. Consultancy advice, installation and configuration services.
3. Three days comprehensive user training.
4. Ongoing technical support from Cadventure and Bentley Systems.
And the price? £3,500(2) +VAT per user license – a discount of over £3,000!
Comparing AECOsim with other BIM Tools
AECOsim Building Designer, on the industry-leading Microstation platform, is a single information modelling software application for multi-discipline building teams that provides a comprehensive set of tools for architects, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers in order to effectively design, construct, document, and visualise buildings of any size and complexity within a collaborative environment.
Share your experience on Twitter #BIMEssentials.
1. This offer is based on rental of one or more AECOsim Building Designer licenses, including standard UK workspace configuration, installation and 3-day training course for each user license on either the Architectural, Structural or Mechanical & Electrical module.
2. The price of £3,500 + VAT is a flexible pay-as-you-go option with a 12 month commitment. Software and Services will be billed separately. Services payable £2,244 per license, includes installation, training and workspace configuration. Software payable £1,256 for 1st year and £628 per quarter thereafter. No payment until 31th July 2015. The pay-as-you-go option is inclusive of SELECT subscription, Bentley’s support and upgrade program.
3. Optionally, you can purchase the software as a perpetual license along with SELECT subscription at a total cost of £5,550 + VAT. In the second year SELECT subscription will be £1,062 + VAT.
4. Training is based on a basic experience of a 2D CAD system. Further training may be needed to bring users to a level before starting 3-day course offered within the program.
5. This offer is valid from 1/7/2015-30/9/2015.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bentley Systems and Cadventure work closely together. You received this email as you have expressed an interest in AECOsim Building Designer by downloading the software from their website in the last twelve months. If you are not interested in hearing from Cadventure about AECOsim Building Designer, please click unsubscribe on your email.