Have you got what it takes
Bringing your ideas to life
If you need to know more about BIM (Building Information Modelling) and are keen to learn with hands-on experience in a fun, yet informative way, then the Cadventure BIM Summer School is for you!
Specifically targeted at architecture students and interns, this 5 day summer school will give you valuable insight and experience of implementing BIM workflows with Bentley AECOsim Building Designer and help you bring your ideas to life.
What will you learn?
- How to work in 2D in a BIM environment
- How to develop 3D conceptual designs
- How to get started with your first BIM projects
- How to become a BIM expert with Bentley AECOsim Building Designer
- How to work with outputs and deliverables from BIM
- How to meet BIM Level 2 requirements
- Understanding PAS1192 requirements
FREE academic software license
At the end of the course, all qualifying architectural students* will receive a free 1-year academic license for a range of Bentley software solutions including MicroStation, PowerDraft and AECOsim Building Designer with full technical email support, enabling you to continue developing your BIM skills with your own personal copy of the software suite.
When and where is the course held?
- Cadventure London: 24-28 July
- Cadventure Midlands, Birmingham: 14-18 August
What does it cost?
Just £1200 per person for the full 5 day course, £600 for students
*The Student Academic Suite is only available to architectural or engineering students with a valid student email address (.ac.uk)