Software to create real-time environments
With Bentley LumenRT you no longer have to be a computer graphics expert in order to integrate life-like digital nature into your simulated infrastructure designs, and create high-impact visuals for stakeholders. This revolutionary real-time visualization medium is both easy for any professional in the AECO industry to use and able to produce stunningly beautiful and easily understandable visualisations.
Bentley LumenRT enables you to:
- Animate infrastructure models with elements in motion such as simulated traffic using vehicles of all types, moving people, wind-swept plants, breeze-animated and seasonal trees, rolling clouds, rippling water and much more
- Easily generate attention-grabbing, cinematic-quality images and videos
- Share interactive, immersive 3D presentations with any stakeholder using Bentley LumenRT LiveCubes
- Create Bentley LumenRT scenes directly from inside MicroStation, including V8i SELECTseries and CONNECT Edition, Autodesk Revit, Esri CityEngine, Graphisoft ArchiCAD, Trimble Sketchup and also import from many leading 3D exchange formats
Bentley users engaged in the capture of existing conditions to provide context for their designs can further benefit from reality modeling “enlivened’ with digital nature.
This technology has been jointly developed with the recently acquired e-on software, which is widely acclaimed in the digital content creation (DCC) market, where its VUE and PlantFactory products are a mainstay among computer graphics (CG) professionals in the media and entertainment, science, and education industries. E-on’s offerings have been used in the making of numerous blockbuster films, including Minions, Jupiter Ascending, How To Train Your Dragon, Avatar, The Hunger Games, The Avengers, Hugo, and Terminator.
Whats new in LumenRT?
Through the new LumenRT CONNECT Edition subscription, users can:
- enhance designs with rich, fully animated environmental elements,
- easily generate attention-grabbing, cinematic-quality images and videos,
- share interactive immersive 3D presentations with any stakeholder using LumenRT LiveCubes,
- leverage Bentley’s ProjectWise Catalog Services CONNECT Edition to select, regularly extend, and share their preferred libraries of natural and engineered digital content
To find out more about LumenRT, call 020 7436 9004 and ask to speak to a member of the of Digital Build team or email us.